Monday, February 26, 2007

I've been hearing on Fox News over the weekend, that some nut out there claims to have found the tomb of Jesus, and His body is still there, proving that He is not resurrected. I thought of the verse in 2 Corin. 11:4. "For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him." This nut is preaching another Jesus, because the Jesus I proclaim was resurrected, and is alive, and sitting on the right hand of the Father. This situation has to put the atheist in a very pecarious position. They can't agree with the guy, as much as they would like to, because then they would be saying that Jesus did exist. I can't help but wonder how he thinks he can prove that it is Jesus body, which is impossible, because He is not there, He has risen. Maybe he has some D.N.A. from Jesus. Yeah, right. The sad part to this story is that I'm sure there are some that will believe this story. That is why it is so important that we be diligent in getting the truth out. Jim

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I do believe that some will be decieved but there will be many whose faith will remain strong. I am glad we have chosen to be like those. Your right we know where the Jesus we believe in is at and with who He is with. love you, Connie

Sista Cala said...

Amen Brother.

THE OLD TEXAS NAIL BENDER

My photo
Freeport, Texas, United States
My name is Jim McEntire. I am 65 years old. I have been married to the same wonderful woman for almost 45 years. We have 5 children,19 grandkids,and 3 great grandkids. I am the second oldest of 5 kids. I was born in Malakoff,Tx. on March 8,1941. We have lived in Freeport,Tx. since 1967. I am a retired carpenter from Dow Chemical Co. We are charter members of Faith Baptist Church in Freeport (the best church in the world).