Sunday, March 4, 2007



I went to the refrigerator the other day to get me a glass of buttermilk, and there was only about one-half inch in the bottom of the carton. My wife makes the best rolls in the country (proably the world), but the reciept calls for butermilk. She only uses about 2 cups from the 1/2 gallon, and puts the rest in the refrig. In about 2 days just about all of it has evaporated out of the jug, and leaves the jug looking like the one above. Does anyone else have this problem.

4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Jim, methinks, you exaggerate about the rolls that your wife makes but thanks a lot anyway.

Now, I do have the same kind of problem with the buttermilk in my refrigator, Mine doesn't even last two days.lol a lot. :) love from your roll maker.

Anonymous said...

evaporates?????

TO BECOME said...

Connie, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem, and no I'm not exaggerating about the rolls. Jim



Calab, what else could be happening to it. I can't believe you would be accusing me of drinking it. ha Grandpa

Anonymous said...

The last 2 comments were not from "CONNIES THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART". I made a mistake, but thats not to bad. I'm almost 66 years old and finally made a mistake. Jim

THE OLD TEXAS NAIL BENDER

My photo
Freeport, Texas, United States
My name is Jim McEntire. I am 65 years old. I have been married to the same wonderful woman for almost 45 years. We have 5 children,19 grandkids,and 3 great grandkids. I am the second oldest of 5 kids. I was born in Malakoff,Tx. on March 8,1941. We have lived in Freeport,Tx. since 1967. I am a retired carpenter from Dow Chemical Co. We are charter members of Faith Baptist Church in Freeport (the best church in the world).