Friday, July 20, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED TO DO A ME ME ME


I have been tagged by Connie of "Connies-thoughts From The Heart" to do a Me ME ME.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
01. Post the rules before you give the facts
02. Players start with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
03. People who are tagged need to write their own blog
04. At the end of your blog you need to choose eight people that you tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them they are tagged, and to read your blog.
01. As a little kid, I was horrified of flushing toliets and airplanes. I had rarely seen a flushing toliet as a child.
02. I got my first false teeth at age 18.
03. I started smoking at age 12 and quit at age 32. PRAISE GOD!!!
04. I always love hearing and telling a good clean joke.
05. I had my tonsils removed at age 32, that was fun. Yeh ?
06. Woodworking is my hobby but I never seem to have enough tools.
07. I retired as a Dow Chemical Carpenter in Noverber of 1994 after 27 1/2 years.
08. I love meeting new people.
HERE IS THE LIST OF THOSE THAT I AM TAGGING:
01.Bill of "Quill of Bill."
02. Larry of "PawPaw."
03. Jeremy of "Considerations Of A Contender."
04. James of "Fully Persuaded Baptist."
05. Jason of "Peace Keeper."
06. Jeff of "Texas True To Lone Star Blue."
07. Daniel of "Titanic Station."
If any of you do not want to do this, please feel free not to do it. Jim, Dad, Grandpa

5 comments:

TO BECOME said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TO BECOME said...

Dear Jim, I wonder if you still have a fear of flushing toliets????lol. I know you got over your fear of airplanes, you even learned to fly one. Good for you. I wonder what I would have to do to get over my fear of snakes. Get one for a pet???? Oooooh, NO, NOT THAT!!!! I can't even bear the thought. love you, connie

Quill of Bill said...

Jim,

I'm game. I don't know if I can come up with a better one than a fear of flushing the toilet. and are you over it yet...as for the tools I agree you never have enough.

Bill

James McEntire said...

Dad,

I listed eight random things about me on my blog.

James

Quill of Bill said...

Jim,

Finally I have posted 8 things about me. Thanks for slapping me on your list.

Bill

THE OLD TEXAS NAIL BENDER

My photo
Freeport, Texas, United States
My name is Jim McEntire. I am 65 years old. I have been married to the same wonderful woman for almost 45 years. We have 5 children,19 grandkids,and 3 great grandkids. I am the second oldest of 5 kids. I was born in Malakoff,Tx. on March 8,1941. We have lived in Freeport,Tx. since 1967. I am a retired carpenter from Dow Chemical Co. We are charter members of Faith Baptist Church in Freeport (the best church in the world).