Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SCENES FROM OUR ANNIVERSARY TRIP





































If anyone ever reads my blog anymore, I just wanted to show some of the old cars that we saw while we were on our anniversary trip. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am fascinated by old cars. My favorite picture is the Model-A pickup. I guess one reason is that we owned several Model-A's when I was a child. I wanted to buy the Model-A, but my social security check had not been deposited at that time, so I didn't have $25,00.00 in the bank. Anyway I hope you enjoy looking.

4 comments:

James McEntire said...

Dad,

You should've called and I would have wired you the $25,000 for the truck!

James

Anonymous said...

Thanks. The next time I will remember that. Dad

Rebekah said...

They're beautiful...I like the old trucks more than the old cars, but I'm fascinated by any old vehicle, and I love to see a well-treated old car.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

THE OLD TEXAS NAIL BENDER

My photo
Freeport, Texas, United States
My name is Jim McEntire. I am 65 years old. I have been married to the same wonderful woman for almost 45 years. We have 5 children,19 grandkids,and 3 great grandkids. I am the second oldest of 5 kids. I was born in Malakoff,Tx. on March 8,1941. We have lived in Freeport,Tx. since 1967. I am a retired carpenter from Dow Chemical Co. We are charter members of Faith Baptist Church in Freeport (the best church in the world).