Thursday, January 25, 2007

Aches and pains

This 70 year old man went to the doctor and told him that his left leg was hurting. After a series of test and x-rays the doctor could not find any physical condition that would cause the problem, so he told the old man it was just old age. The man replied that it was'nt old age. The doctor said the test showed nothing physically wrong, and asked why he thought it was'nt old age. The old man's reply was " there is nothing wrong with my right leg, and it's the same age as the left one."

4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

That must be the problem with my right leg, "OLD AGE". My left leg is just fine. I am glad I know now.HAHAHA

Theresa's Notes said...

A Joke for Dad,

When I asked our great grandson where my husband was, he informed me, "He's watching guy cartoons." Sure enough, Grandpa had turned on 'Football'

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Theresa
Good joke, but I know it does'nt apply to me because I don't watch football. Ha Grandpa

The Life of Marina said...

Funny joke!

THE OLD TEXAS NAIL BENDER

My photo
Freeport, Texas, United States
My name is Jim McEntire. I am 65 years old. I have been married to the same wonderful woman for almost 45 years. We have 5 children,19 grandkids,and 3 great grandkids. I am the second oldest of 5 kids. I was born in Malakoff,Tx. on March 8,1941. We have lived in Freeport,Tx. since 1967. I am a retired carpenter from Dow Chemical Co. We are charter members of Faith Baptist Church in Freeport (the best church in the world).