Thursday, January 4, 2007

Well this is Thursday, Jan. 4th, 2007. The reason I made this statement is so I can get used to writing 2007. My sweetheart says she is feeling some better this morning, but she is still in quite a bit of pain.
It's another dreary winter day here in Freeport. One of those days when you dont feel like doing anything. So I won't. I did resume my school crossing guard job this morning. Only had two kids, which I was supprised to have any because it was raining.
Went to church last night. Was supprised, but happy to see Jeremy there since he has been sick. Hope you feel better today. Dad, The Old Texas Nail Bender

2 comments:

Jeremy C said...

I hope Mom is feeling even better now. We're praying for her. I'm felling a little better but my hearing is still clogged which is getting REALLY old. Thankfully they don't hurt. :)

TO BECOME said...

Jim, I am waiting for more word from you.
Thanks to all of you that prayed for me. I am much better and even as painful as it was it did not even begin to compare to the gout. I am so thankful for that. Love you,

THE OLD TEXAS NAIL BENDER

My photo
Freeport, Texas, United States
My name is Jim McEntire. I am 65 years old. I have been married to the same wonderful woman for almost 45 years. We have 5 children,19 grandkids,and 3 great grandkids. I am the second oldest of 5 kids. I was born in Malakoff,Tx. on March 8,1941. We have lived in Freeport,Tx. since 1967. I am a retired carpenter from Dow Chemical Co. We are charter members of Faith Baptist Church in Freeport (the best church in the world).