Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, in retaliation for the execution of Saddam Hussein, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers. And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer service technicians and Motel 6 managers.

It's really beginning to get ugly!

6 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Oh,my, Oh, My, What next??? What a world we live in. love you, connie

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

You really need to find something to do with your time! Actually, that was pretty funny.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

good job grandpa i like that we might be better off in the long run if that happend....lol

megan

Anonymous said...

Jeff, you said that I really need to find something to do with my time. Do you realize how much time it takes to find these jokes. Love dad.


Megan, we proably would be better off. Thanks for the comment. Love papa.

The Life of Marina said...

I'm with Megan. At least we might have a clean bathroom to use at the convenient stores.
I, personally, like the jokes! I like to laugh. Unfortunately at work the other day, I was walking down the hall, I smiled and pulled something in my neck that triggered a migraine. UGH!! Thinking of that makes me not want to laugh or smile again, I thought "laughter is the best medicine."
Love, Tina

THE OLD TEXAS NAIL BENDER

My photo
Freeport, Texas, United States
My name is Jim McEntire. I am 65 years old. I have been married to the same wonderful woman for almost 45 years. We have 5 children,19 grandkids,and 3 great grandkids. I am the second oldest of 5 kids. I was born in Malakoff,Tx. on March 8,1941. We have lived in Freeport,Tx. since 1967. I am a retired carpenter from Dow Chemical Co. We are charter members of Faith Baptist Church in Freeport (the best church in the world).